Frequently Asked Questions
What if I arrive early to school?University Cleaners Laundry Services follows the undergraduate academic calendar. The first pickup will take place during the first week of classes.
What if I decide to enroll in University Cleaners Laundry Services after service has begun?We are happy to enroll you at any point in the school year. Please call our office at 540-464-6900 for prorated prices.
Why were some of my clothes separated out of my wash, dry, and fold bag?During the check in process, our laundry technicians may find a garment that has specific cleaning instructions from the manufacturer. In an effort to provide the highest quality service and to protect your clothing, we separate these garments and process them according to the manufacturer’s instructions on the tag. Click here to view our incidental price list.
What do I do if I have a question about my bundle?Please call our office at 540-464-6900 with any questions or concerns.
Can I opt out of the dry cleaning portion of the Laundry Service?Please contact our office or click here to obtain a release of liability form to opt out of the dry cleaning portion of the service. If you opt out, any items that are not machine washable and dryer compatible will be separated out and returned to you without being processed.
What safety precautions are taken to ensure that my clothing is sanitized and free from germs?COVID19-Cleaning and Sanitation
We have taken numerous precautions, companywide, to further protect our employees and customers due to COVID-19. As it relates to sanitation and disinfection of customer clothing, we use a process called Chemo-Thermal Disinfection, which is a certified cleaning method that encompasses a combination of time, temperature, disinfectant, and detergent. This process meets the requirements necessary to kill both category A (bacteria and fungi) and B (viruses) agents. Our employees wear PPE while handling customer laundry to mitigate exposure to harmful agents. We take sanitation and safety very seriously to protect all parties involved throughout our cleaning process.
Is there a Cancellation Policy?Should you require to cancel your laundry service subscription at any point during the academic year, please see our cancellation guidelines:
- Any request to cancel a laundry service subscription must be received in writing
- Any cancellation request received before August 17th, 2020 will receive a full refund
- Any cancellation request received between August 18th-October 5th, 2020 will receive a prorated refund for the remainder of the academic year minus a $69 operations cancellation fee
- Any cancellation request received between October 6th-Janury 11, 2021 will receive a second semester only refund minus a $69 operations cancellation fee
- Any cancellation request received between January 12th- March 6th, 2021 will receive a second semester prorated refund minus a $69 operations cancellation fee
- No refunds will be issued after March 6th, 2021